Scholarship Details and Application
Applications are open from November 1, 2017 – February 20, 2018
The Project GO scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis to Army, Navy and Air Force ROTC students from UF and from universities across the country.
The scholarship provides funding for the following:
- Room and Board
- A meal plan at the Univeristy of Florida
- Travel to/from study location
The scholarship does not cover the cost of:
- personal travel and spending money
- transcript and credit-transfer fees
Who is Eligible?
ROTC students who are:
- US Citizens
- Contracted or non-contracted
- On track to commission
- In ROTC, AFROTC or NROTC
- In good standing with ROTC, AFROTC or NROTC
- Have a valid passport that will expire at the earliest 6 months after returning home from the summer abroad program
- There are no prior language requirements for students taking the beginning Turkish course.
Apply here: https://projectgo.embark.com/apply/domestic
- Completion of application forms
- A copy of your unofficial transcript with the application. If you are accepted into the program, you will be asked to provide an official transcript.
- Provide two recommendations, one from your detachment commander and one from a faculty member with whom you have taken a class or worked closely. Please use the provided templates for your letters of recommendation