Study Abroad in Salzburg
Join the Study Abroad listserv to get regular updates on CES Study Abroad Programs and information sessions by sending an email to Corinne Tomasi.
- Courses taught in English.
- Dorm stays with morning and evening meals.
- Daily lunch at a local eatery
- Four day excursion to Vienna with hotel, breakfast, and events.
- Four day excursion to Munich with hotel, breakfast, and events
- Walking tours and palace tours.
- Day trips.
- Music component also available: Music History and Studio.
- Completion of this program counts for the capstone experience required for EU Studies minors.
Summer A: TBA (6 weeks)
- Instrumental / Vocal Lessons
- Music History (MUH 3212 – music majors only)
- Contemporary Austrian History
- Economics and Politics of the European Union
Students are housed in dormitories. Breakfast and dinner are taken at the dorms, lunch is at a local eatery. Meals are included in the program cost.
Fee includes: Tuition for 6 UF credits, dorm stay including breakfast and dinner daily, daily lunch at a local eatery, local excursions, four-day trip to Vienna, 4-day trip to Munich, orientation, international health insurance, and medical emergency assistance.
Fee does NOT include: Roundtrip airfare, textbooks, optional additional trips, additional personal travel and personal expenses.
A $350 non-refundable deposit toward the total cost of the program is required at the time of application. The remaining fees are due no later than 45 days prior to departure. Students receiving financial aid may defer payment until their financial aid disperses.
Application deadline: March 13, 2020