Graduate Student Travel Grants
Application Deadline: March 8, 2019
The Center for European Studies (CES) at the University of Florida announces a competition for Graduate Student Travel Grants.
The CES will award grants of up to $1,500 each to assist UF graduate students with travel in calendar year 2019 (mostly for summer 2019) to Europe to pursue research, or to present work at a scholarly conference or workshop.
These grants are open to all UF graduate students, regardless of discipline. The subject of the research or talk must be related to Europe or European Studies.
The CES encourages applicants to seek matching funds from other sources, including their department or college.
How to Apply
Proposals should include:
- a description of the purpose of the proposed trip (1-2 pages)
- a detailed budget that includes estimates of all travel costs
- the current CV of the applicant
- one letter of recommendation
- for conferences or workshops, a copy of the invitation or acceptance letter (if available)
Applications should be submitted to Lisa Booth at email@example.com, by 5:00pm on Friday, March 8, 2019. Please include “CES Travel Award Application in the email subject line.
If you have questions, please contact Lisa Booth at firstname.lastname@example.org or 294-7152.